Solution No.1: Grayscale
How often you unintentionally turned something on, on your iPhone 6? 2 times? and this time, it may be Grayscale. Here is the easy steps to fix this issue:
– Go to Settings app, and tap General
– Choose Accessibility
– Set Grayscale to off
Solution No.2: Zoom
For many users this Solution 2 helped to solve the issue. You must try this step. There are 2 options which is equally effective. First open Settings >General > Accessibility > and turn on Zoom and then back off. The Second option is to tap home button 3 times. Then uncheck option zoom. The color turns normal.
Solution No.3: Restart your iPhone
If the previous step 2 does not work, you need to try restarting you iPhone by holding power button + wake / home screen simultaneously. Press till you see the Apple logo.
Solution No.4: Erase all content and settings
- Go to Settings app, and tap General
- Scroll down and tap Reset
- Choose Erase all Content and Settings
- When you select it, a small window will pop up, so you’ll have to confirm the action.
- The phone will reboot, and usually in a couple of minutes and sometimes more, content and settings will be erased.
After trying these 4 steps, if still you have problem with iPhone 6 black and white screen. You need to contact Apple Store. For most of the users, these 4 steps fixed black and white problem.